Dates Forum & Activity Rules
*Because this is a dating website we expect users to solely use it for its intended purpose.
*Comments and chatting within the activity feed should be kept to on topic.
*Private messaging is exactly that private messages and follow rules of consent between the two parties involved.
*The date's forum is only to be used for its intended purpose & that is to list advertised date's and their respective contestant applications.
*Following the listing of a new date the communication between the host, (person whom has advertised there date) & a contestant is entirely up to the individuals on whether this is within the dates forum or via private messaging. We encourage to keep communication within the dates-forum & to not answer but only to genuine questions regarding the date in question.
*This is not a messaging site. So when a complaint is made against someone who is messaging others on the site, following an investigation this will be considered for one of the 3 strike rules which are mentioned in the following.
1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated !
2. The dates forum & groups activity language is English only! Please only post in other languages in PM.
3. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
4. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
5. Please refrain from posting images larger than 800x600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.
6. Using red text is forbidden. Only moderators and administrators may use this.
7. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff or other site users will be not tolerated.
8. Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others. Swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily, and only use minor words. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
9. No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
10. Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don't post it !
I think these rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
What happens if I break a rule ?
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, but the usual practice is as follows :
1st rule break (Minor offence) :
Corrected, A PM may of been sent, no further action taken
For a more serious offence, a warning will be issued, this is a mark against your name letting us know you have broken a rule
2nd rule break.
3rd rule break
On your 3rd warning, you will receive a temporary ban, the length of which will depend on the severity of the incident.
On another breach of rules :
After this it will be assumed you will not learn your lesson, so you will receive a permanent ban, meaning you will never be able to visit the site again. You will be refund from the issued date of ban.
If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free to PM any member of site staff, who will be able to clear things up for you.